Friday, February 19, 2010

Let the countdown begin

I have a job interview on Tuesday, for the job I already have. I am super nervous because I don't really like the lady that is heading up the panel. And because I heard through the grapevine that She was not very impressed with any of the candidates at the testing--which can be taken two ways.
1. I did not have to do the testing because I took it only a few months ago, therefore I could be one of the better looking candidates.
2. I am included when she says 'candidates' and therefore I already have something against me.


I promise this will be a lot less gloomy after tuesday. but then again it might be even gloomier, in which case, I will change subjects altogether and talk only of kittens and candy.


but in good news, yesterday somebody bought donuts for the office and today is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment