So I did not get the full-time position, which means I have approximately two weeks left of my current position before I am kicked to the curb.
However I am extremely okay with it, the reason for my total que sera, sera attitude is because I have been engaged for the past two months and there is no better distraction than having to plan a wedding.
This weekend I tried a little DIY project--stamping my RSVP cards (vintage postcards collected from Ebay)....however the only stamp I could find where individual little letters. It takes forever!!! and it may not be perfect but I like the overall outcome.

I dont know the Reply Date yet... so that's why there is a blank spot
The best little discovery was when I received my vintage postcards some of them were used. Originally I was just going to put a sticker over it but after reading them all I couldn't bare it! Some are postmarked as far back as the 1930s! I am trying to think of a way to incorporate them into the wedding decor.
I found one that is our exact wedding date only its year 1965!
You cant really see it but it is post marked 1936!






No comments:
Post a Comment