Work.
I have been working as a receptionist for the past nine months, for the last four of those months I have been half-actively applying for new jobs, and half-trying to accept my fate as a receptionist.
I graduated from college a year ago with a degree in international business. Since I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and with the gloom of a soon-to-be recession I took the first job I got. That’s how I got here. To my little cubicle where I contemplate my breakout from the monotony of ringing phones, 3 gray slightly-padded walls and having to be awake and cheery at a awful time in the morning in order to greet those who make 3xs(probably more) what I do.
But enough bitching.
This is me trying to climb out of my hole and manage my career (or lack there of) and social life in style, and preferably with money left over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment